An important Message for Our Guests - Covid-19
We are taking Covid-19 very seriously at the Park Hotel, Dungarvan. The safety of all our guests, team members and all who visit the Hotel is our highest priority. We have stepped up precautionary measures on preventing the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
We are actively monitoring coronavirus (COVID-19) updates from the WHO and will continue to respond based on the best advice of the HSE, Irish governments, public health authorities, and medical professionals.
We have spoken with all our staff & they are all fully versed on COVID-19 and the correct procedures to follow.
For more information and the latest updates please click here
We are committed to taking action and have implemented the following measures:
- We are assessing, monitoring and implementing recommendations and best practice from the WHO and HSE
- We have provided sanitiser stations throughout the hotel and leisure centre
- We have identified all common touch points and have implemented a thorough sanitisation of these points
- Extra public area staff have been rostered to ensure regular sanitising of commonly touched surfaces
- We have circulated HSE guidelines on personal hygiene and travel arrangements to all employees
- We have displayed HSE guidelines on personal hygiene throughout the hotel
- We have implemented full procedures for sanitising guestrooms including all touch points e.g. remote controls, handles, light switches
- We are committed to providing the additional manpower required to implement best practice procedures
- We are committed to playing our part in trying to prevent COVID-19 from escalating. We ask that our customers do the same and follow the HSE guidelines regarding personal hygiene and COVID-19.
Wishing all our past, present and future customers all the very best during this time.
Yours in service,